Friday, April 29, 2011

the thank you



sepanjang 3.5 hari di hospital. i was lucky and blessed being visited by friends, cousins and relatives. bertuah badan. tima kasih banyak yang datang melawat. kedatangan korang makes me happy and cheer up my day. Terima Kasih ya Allah.


SGF yang datang. sayda.wanita.affa.nani.ecah. norman also, he is taking the pic.

shuze came by when i'm taking my lunch. also with her is Nadiawani. Tq korang!

The most precious and ya Allah, aku berterima kasih dikurniakan ibu dan ayah yang memahami. Mak ayah dua kali datang, once in the middle of the week and 2nd is when i admit to Hosp. Tenkiu mak ayah! I love u sooo much!

Mak setia menunggu. Ayah juga. They both stay a night with me after my sis surya take care of me at first two nights. Then, she go to Shah Alam for work.

My sis sarah and Fendi, they mms out picture and wish to get better soon. Tq sarah and Fendi.



My sis surya and little Jaja. Maisurya, take care of me 2 days and stay night with me. Tq maisu! i love u!



The most thankful to Mak Long, Kak Ween, Abg Nuar and little twins who always there for me. Who sent me to hosp, clinics and so many more. It was priceless. Tq All. Tq MakSu Gayah and Pak Usu also K.Lim and the boys who come visiting me. There goes Yanti also come visit me. Tq Zukhirman, K.june and K.pinat yang tolong masa awal-awal sakit esp Man, Tq banyak-banyak sebab tlg settlekan masa hari sakit. To everyone wishes for better, thank you a million. Tq mendoakan saya sembuh. Alhamdulilah dan saya bersyukur ke hadrat Ilahi kerana masih hidup dan sihat. Amin.

sesungguhnya sakit itu penghapus dosa.











No comments: