Sunday, October 2, 2011

october


october


yes, this is the month. my lovely october. before comes october, i pray for something good and nice happen for this month. yes, like seriously. october, falls on my closest family members birthday. my mommy. my brother in law. myself. my favourite twin. my little notti kid, nurin. my beautiful lenglui karen. whut else, my SGF Nadia and my favourite ex. okay, faveret ex yes. yes, we've been in love since standard 5 okay. HEEE. wutever.that is sooo not important. I hope that this month, please be good to me..from the sake of health, financial, relationship and works.. please be good. InsyaAllah.


One Republic - Good Life

"When youre happy like a fool, let it take you over
When eveyrthing is out you gotta take it in
Oh, this has gotta be the good life"



to
Mama.Nurin.Karen.Jaja.Wawa.NadiaWani.Halim.Fendi.Myself.

"Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional"
Happy Becoming Birthday



Mye and little princess Nurin Batrisyia 06102010



Mye and Karen 06101988



Daddy Fendi 20101984 and little Asyraaf 23072011



My life teacher. My mummy.10101957.



Najiha and Najwa. 14102008.

Nadiawani 18101987

Abdul Halim Ahmad 20101986

Myself 22101986



"They say that age is all in your mind.The trick is keeping it from creeping down into your body."

Stay young and keep a healthy life ya!







notakaki: "Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end"


No comments: