Sunday, October 2, 2011

Life Beginssss.......



" I've been working hard so long
seems like pain has been my only friend
My fragile heart's been done so wrong
I wondered if I'd ever heal again"


Yes. I admit. This is what i feel now. Pain. I guess i work so hard for the past few weeks and unfortunately all the real colleague didn't see at ALL what i have been work hard for. They might listen from my voice, saw from the email replied and the phone calls that I made but they still don't have any idea what i FACE everyday. NO IDEA i guess. They might imagine but still can't see it on real. Bukan nak pertikai on this. I admit this is my job. As a resident engineer, I MUST entertain customer 1st. Thats for real and important. Penat okay. Tiring and exhausted. Whatever bebelan and complaints pon, I still kene buat , which sometimes i don't have a time for rest, time to lunch, manage my things and been rushing for my zohor and asar prayer. pathetic kan? sedih. I do need a life guys!


Ok. For the past almost 2 years before, I've been a hypocrite and such person. Like seriously. I don't want to talk much about my career and job scope or wutsoever because I think no ones will understand. So, please be in my shoes. One day is enough i guess. However thanks to Zaman as he keep saying that RE is only kambing hitam. Thanks, u are soo dont-know-what-to-say. For all i know, i work hard. I do my job. I try to satisfied all everyone, internal and external. I know its hard and difficult, but i try my best. The very very best!. I think. InsyaAllah. Semoga Tuhan tahu segala pengorbanan ku. Amin.


For the time moves, i try to be an optimist and positive. Yes. Matter of career, love, relatioship, financial and life. Think positively. Wutever happens in life is always for a reason. The most important things is that God is love me, he give me obstacle and challenge in my life. He want to see how i face that stuff by myself. I am very thankful for that. Alhamdulillah.


" Yesterday has come and gone
and I've learnt how to leave it where it is
And I see that I was wrong
for ever doubting I could win

Life's too short to have regrets
so I'm learning now to leave it in the past,
and try to forget
Only have one life to live
so you better make the best of it"



"Today my Life begins"





notakaki: whoever thought a day gone so wrong would be so lovely.

No comments: