Friday, November 14, 2008

rainbow soldier


Friday; 5.30 p.m just wake up from my bed. Gosh. Slept again? Supposedly to be study not sleeping. Aiyooh. Step up from the bed and rush to the washroom and quickly have my Asar prayer. Then, took my beautiful black baby notebook and connect to internet and here i am, blog. ;p weee~

Shuffle my playlist and suddenly 'laskar pelangi' from nidji played. Tempted with this song that i get from Alida, i quickly google the lyric.

"mimpi adalah kunci
untuk kita menaklukkan dunia
berlarilah tanpa lelah
sampai engkau meraihnya

laskar pelangi
takkan terikat waktu
bebaskan mimipimu di angkasa
warnai bintang di jiwa

menarilah dan terus tertawa
walau dunia tak seindah syurga
bersyukurlah pada yang kuasa
cinta kita di dunia

selamanya.
cinta kepada hidup
memberikan senyuman abadi
walau hidup kadang tak adil
tapi cinta lengkapi kita.."


Dream is the key of everything. Wut we not be able to do in reality, we can do it in dream. WIth dream, everything wil be happen. For me, everything in my dream is something that i always wish and pray every night before i slept. The dream that i had is not something rubbish, but its something really meaningful to me. Its something i missed so much or whatever it is the dream that i had is wonderful. I guess.. :) Like just now, i'm dreaming of my friends. Known as ' kipassusahmati' after 'spastico romanio' (wtf..) , 14 of us get along since 14 years old that is form 2. Dude, i miss you guys soo much. Kinda feeling left out as i am the only who study at the north then my friends mostly in KL, eventhough there's one or two styding abroad but they still can kept in touch with each other. Naaah, its not the problem..Back to the story, 'kipassusahmati'. I guess we could call ourself as 'laskar pelangi'? sesuai ke?? The friendship that we all built since the first time we've known each other is something wonderful, the love that bonds each other makes us feels like family. We dance together, we play together, we've got detention together. Wut we do, its all together. Get it? .Whatever we do we do it together no matter it is bad or really really bad. Its all about satisfaction having fun with this 14 girls together. Feels like the world is ours. Seriously. 'Kipassusahmati' were my everything. The precious thing in my whole life.

So, lets dreaming ppl!~
ZZzzzz.. *snorr* snorr*

(ini ialah kipas2 yang selalu muncul dlm mimpi2 aku..haish..rindu..rindu.)



mye :)
p/s : rushing for maghrib prayer, just came back from dinner. daa

No comments: