Friday, September 2, 2011

Everything is new!


Salam Aidilfitri 1432H
Syawal ke -4


Yes, everything is new. Its now about stuff. Its not about new langsir, new clothes, new shoes, or anything else. Its about new member in the family. Everything is different from previous year! I was sooo blessed and really thankful to God for giving me this precious gift even though i knew that i'm kinda late to experience this feeling. Ya Ya..having brother in law and 1st anak sedara. Yes, i'm late to experience this. So what?! HEEE. Maaf zahir Batin ya! Selamat Hari Raya. Yes, its new on Raya 2011. What else should i say! I am so thankful to God. Ya Allah, aku sangat bersyukur! Alhamdulilah.

My brother in law : Affendi and Sarah with baby

Here's the baby in the house : Asyraaf Affendi


My Family. We just Seven!



Ok. Please be serious and look at me. The Failed one. OMG.


So, freestyle! Heee :)




notakaki : I missed someone. Where are you sayang. :'( sob.sob.




No comments: