Monday, May 9, 2011

selamat hari ibu


ibu
Rohaini Abdullah


A mother of three daugther, Maisarah Maisurya and Maizura
A wife to Husband Ismail Alwi

My mom and Daddy

Mom, masa Maisarah Wedding 25 Sept 2010.


its already late i guess to wish but who caresss...everyday is feel like mothers day.. parents day..kan kan? it just specific that 9th May 2011 is entitle as Happy Mothers Day. Mom, or at home i call her as Mak! Mak, adik love u soo much. I am forever remembered when u cry through the phone when i say that I was sick and admitted to ward and being so far away from you... I keep saying to you " Mak, i'm okay je la..xde ape.." but the fact is i am suffering alone at home..Hurm..I miss you mom......

Mom
"Happy Mother's Day" means more
Than have a happy day.
Within those words lie lots of things
We never get to say.

It means I love you first of all,
Then thanks for all you do.
It means you mean a lot to me,
And that I honor you.

But most of all, I guess it means
That I am thinking of
Your happiness on this, your day,
With pleasure and with love




notakaki: love u mom.

No comments: