Monday, August 31, 2009

my pari-pari bantal

pari-pari bantal?
it sounds like..errr, what the fish? haha. i just called them my pari-pari bantal on few reason. yes, they are my angel.my bestest angel!!! bantal? means my angel in my dreams. during the night they been through in my dreams and cheer me up! seriously. there's some ppl around us might admire with our friendship that just build up by two and half months. maybe or probably yes. but, who cares? aite? we've been together whole day and nights, doing jobs, being in the classes, hang out till morning, laughing, crying, shoulder to cry on and lots more. all the memories that we've been through will be remembered for eternity. yes! it will :)


shafik.intan.in.fadil.me.ainul.eni.


eni.me.in.intan.fadil.

shafik. *peneman setia handphone and hayati yang jauh dimata dekat di hati*
intan *someone that can transform into dayana anytime. be careful :P*
intan *call her in but when she get wild call her salwana. ahaha. *
fadil * the coolest and closest with in. lalala *

eni * the closest with me.the craziest and bestest laugh that i've ever feel.whenever with her, i am soo happy. thanx darling. luve u *

ainul * the craziest and unexpected panda bear.hahaha. cute LOL. he's brighten and cheer up the life! my feveret angel :)*



ainul.eni.intan.in.shafik.fadil.

"If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do, and I will."



p/s: miss you guys soo much! :)

No comments: